Pocket version of the IRML
You can download a "pocket" version of the Interactive Research Methods Lab by clicking on the image you can find below.
Directions to start using the pocket lab
- Download the Pocket Lab template.
- Print the dodecahedron template on A4/US letter paper with a weight of 160-300 gsm.
- Trim the shape, fold the flaps and mount the dodecahedron using glue.
- Download and install the Metaverse App in your cell phone/tablet. To do so, you can use the followings links.
- Open the App, point your device to the augmented reality codes and start using this "IRML pocket Lab."